“When baking the filling, if the top is getting too dark, cover with foil loosely. "
French Lemon Meringue Pie
This classic French Lemon Meringue Pie recipe is designed for ease baking, ensuring a delightful outcome that we hope will please your customers.
Embrace the joy of baking and let the Invoq Bake Oven transform your kitchen into a patisserie, attracting customers with every delicious pie you create!
Ingredients for the pastry
Preparation for the pastry
Cooking steps for the pastry in Invoq Bake oven
Filling & Meringue
Ingredients for fillings
- 4 lemons
- 9 eggs
- 375 g caster sugar
- 300 ml of cream
Preparation for fillings
- Grate the lemons and add their juice to a bowl.
- Whisk 9 eggs together with the sugar in a bowl, just until fully blended.
- Add the cream to the eggs and sugar and mix it all together.
- Stir in the lemon juice and zest and be sure it’s evenly mixed.
- Add the mix to the pastry shell
Baking steps for fillings in Invoq Bake oven
- Preheat – 190°C – 1 min
- Note – insert product (giving an alarm)
- Convection – 170°C – 40% fan speed – open exhaust – 30 minutes
Ingredients for meringue
- 1 dl pasteurized egg whites
- 200 g icing sugar
Baking steps for meringue in Invoq Bake oven
- Whip it on your mixer until it’s stiff and ready to be piped up on your cake.
- Use a torch or a hot preheated oven to finish the meringue.